The SBM 28 BX is a small boxhole machine for boring upward holes as large as 43 in (1.1m) in diameter.
- Machine completely hands free that only needs two persons for its operation.
- It is equipped with a Pipe Positioner that places and removes the drill pipe during the pilot and reaming process. It has an upper and lower hydraulic wrenches to couple and uncouple the threaded connections of the pipes.
- The entire machine and the Crawler can be operated by a remote control.
- It equipped with a chute to protect the drill and deflect the chips.
- It is attached to a crawler that allows it to be transported from site to site faster.
- The combination of 04 leveling, 02 erection and 08 pining cylinders gives the SBM 28 BX the ability to self-level and secure/ pin to be ready for drilling.
- No cement pad needed as standard Box Hole machines require.
- Fully integrated power and control system.
This is an environmentally friendly machine; it only requires electricity and water or air for its operation.