SBM 400 SR
The SBM 400 SR is designed to increase production and reduce dead time upon safety standards.
- Completely handsfree Raise Boring system that only needs two operators.
- Equipped with a Pipe Positioner that places and removes the drill pipe during the drilling process. It has an upper and lower hydraulic wrenches to make-up and break-out threaded connections of the drill pipes.
- The entire machine and crawler can be operated by remote controls respectively.
- Permanently attached to the self-propelled crawler that allows it to be transported from site to site without assistance.
- Electro-hidraulically equipped to self-level and secure to the gallery for drilling.
- No concrete pad needed as standard Raise Boring machines require.
- Fully integrated power and control system.
- Designed with tandem thrust cylinders to fit in small galleries.
This is an environmentally friendly machine that only requires electricity and water or air for its operation.